me

My photo
absentminded and often entangled in peaceful solitude.

Monday, October 13, 2008

if it looks and smells like nothing, maybe it is nothing

yay me! i scored a 3,2 (out of 10) on my maths test. So now i'm kind of tied to making my maths homework ALL THE TIME, which is like... a lot. Luckily i've already found out what to score the next test (bigger!) to be sufficient again and it's only 6,4 or something
i guess scoring 8,2 and 9,7 for English doesn't really help your sucky maths mark


see y'all when i've caught up with all of the homework -and until i understand everything, that might take up most of my absence from social life-, until then my mum bans me from computer/television. I don't even get to see my boyfriend that often anymore!
x N.

//picture: thecobrasnake.com

No comments: